Learn about the platform
When: Friday, September 22nd 2023, 09:00 – 12:00
Registration: RSVP by September 15th – please write an email to emily.genatowski /at/ univie.ac.at
Are you considering uploading your materials to DARIAH-Campus? You’re invited to enjoy a personal introduction to the platform. Explore the ability to seamlessly incorporate your institution’s courses into the curriculum to reach a wider audience online.
This workshop is hosted by University of Vienna in a virtual setting. Please RSVP by September 15th 2023 and write an email to emily.genatowski /at/ univie.ac.at
- Tara Andrews, Professor of Digital Humanities at the University of Vienna
- Thomas Wallnig, Senior Scientist for digital research at the University of Vienna
- Daniel Knox, PhD Student at the Department of Medieval Studies, Central European University (CEU)
- Emily Kate Genatowski, Historian & DH Researcher at the University of Vienna
- Rebecca Kahn, Marie Curie REWIRE Postdoctoral Fellow, Historian & DH Researcher at the University of Vienna
- Liam Downs-Tepper, Historian & DH Researcher at the University of Vienna
DARIAH-Campus is a discovery framework and hosting platform for learning resources and one of the core services of DARIAH. For learners, it provides trustworthy, reusable open learning resources; for trainers, it ensures impact and sustainability of training resources.
Why training and education?
Some thoughts on why training and education matter so much for a research infrastructure such as DARIAH: